- Strategy Setting
- Coaching engagements begin with a Strategy session. During this conversation the discussion centers around the client’s goals, dreams, and current accountabilities, both in life and work, so the coach understands the context of the work. When the engagement is initiated by an organization, it is important to engage the next level leader at this phase to ensure alignment.
- During the assessment phase, the coach will ask the client to complete a personal history review, either in a written form or interview. Other assessments may include:
• TKI for conflict style
• DiSC for communication/social style
• Hogan for identification of strengths, potential career derailers and values.
• 360 survey of key stakeholders such as peers, partners, employee
- Action Plan
- Action planning begins with an assessment debrief session during which the coach reviews the results with the client.
• Goals will be written as an outcome of the assessment phase.
• Measures of success will be identified for each goal.
• Once the action plan is drafted, it can be shared with key stakeholders to ensure alignment.
- The coach and client will meet regularly as agreed, to discuss progress being made, identify additional action steps, share tools and strategies, discuss challenges, and ensure movement toward goals.
- The goal of coaching is create sustainable success beyond the coaching engagement. Once the final session has been completed and an evaluation has been conducted, clients may decide to set up a 3 to 6 month check in with the coach. They will also be encouraged to develop an ongoing action plan that includes identifying individuals who can support their development outside of the coaching.
- Coaching Deliverables
- Therese works from your goals and priorities and offers customizable packages to fit your needs and at the same time, there are standard steps for any coaching engagement, including measurable targets.
A clear plan for a new project or just an idea on a napkin?